Don's Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
How much did it cost you to Plastidip your whole truck? You gave me a great idea for mine! if i can afford it.. ahaha tryin to build a truck with no job is hard! especially in highschool

He had said previously it was around $70, i paid around $40 to paint mine with regular spray paint

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
He had said previously it was around $70, i paid around $40 to paint mine with regular spray paint

This ^

I'm curious how well the Plasti-dip is holding up still? I go through some brush/branches camping and am worried if i plasti-dipped it that I would have issues with it peeling.

So far so good, I haven't taken the truck down any thick brush but with the occasional tree branch and plenty of pressure washing it seems to be holding up great , no fading or bubbling.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
Haha Thanks Guys I don't know about zombie casualties but i had fun Also a Little bit of an update . I got some things done to it over the past few days .

I installed my Breather Tube extension Kit :
You must be registered for see images attach

I also Took the hella Lights out of my Dodge Ram that I have to get rid of next month and put them on the Kon , Don't know if I like it … its Eh Because all the other lights are square. I might Just keep them there Until I find a better alternative in the Future . Right now most of my time is spent getting the roof rack built and installing a new transfer case
You must be registered for see images attach