Don's Yukon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dowsewashere

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I wouldnt mind spraying my whole thing, but it would only be temporary for a few years until i could save up and have someone actually shoot it a factory red color.

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
Thanks for the Compliments guys , Apriciate all of them , for the kid In Highschool , Keep at it man I can respect that I was In your EXACT shoes when I was In HS but instead of being smart and saving my money I went out and drank , wheeled the hell out of my truck and all went to repairs , Keep up the good work and yours will look better than mine someday , As for the Functionality of the Snorkel it will serve the purpose in which it was intended , Im working on installing my Breather hose Relocation Kits for the Rear axle and Trans so they don't Drown , Installing those tomorrow , I have all the Supplies for my Custom Roof rack that is getting Built next weekend (BIG MAYBE ) guy has Yet to get back to me about a schedule conflict , And I am finishing My Lift going 1 inch Higher In the next month , I will log in and update ASAP

DonYukon

Reaction score
They have them on ebay for around $460

Thats a Bit High, Unless they went up in price , It is from ARB and I Believe the Part number is SS60H or something along those lines I can dig it up for you if you like it supposed to go to a land cruiser, Also I wanna say I Over paid because I bought it Direct from ARB in australia and had to pay the shipping costs from over there rather than a dealer over here , but even so I don't remember it being that high.

DonYukon

Reaction score
Got some Updates with Pics coming in the next two days, Sorry for the Inactivity again but Moderating 2 forums gets a little out of control on top of Building this truck and daily life . I will update it with the said goodies and what not ASAP

DonYukon

Reaction score
Ok so I got the z71 Bumper dipped and On the truck, Got my 5.5 inch lift blocks sitting in the truck not installed maybe tomorrow or friday

You must be registered for see images attach

Also finally added the Fire extinguisher to the back

lkfldredneck

HILLBILLY DELUXE!!!
Reaction score
How much did it cost you to Plastidip your whole truck? You gave me a great idea for mine! if i can afford it.. ahaha tryin to build a truck with no job is hard! especially in highschool