does anyone have any input on these headlights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
They take a little to get them perfectly strait and you need to put Silicone around them to get them to seal but every aftermarket light is that way.
I bought some used Anzos and they don't leak a drop. The ebay ones should all be sealed before install.

My original lights (196K) are pretty dull and I've done everything to keep them clear but it doesn't last. AND I have no chrome on my truck; it's either pewter or black so I'm looking for something dark (especially the corners) but need decent output. I have silver stars in if it matters.
These look like a good option. I just don't want them to look cheap.
Thanks.
B
You know what looks cheap? Crappy old dull head lights. Get some clear ones and never look back. :gr_grin:

My parking lamp housings dont swirl like that, they are chrome squares, and the bulb reflects orange pretty cool.
I hate the round swirl ones. They don't look right on a truck where everything is square...

SRT41320

Reaction score
I ordered some that have the lower lights all black. I had to send them back though because one of them was scratched. I'll post pics when I get them on.

magimerlin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just ordered mine as well..... lol will be here next week... then i can put my new grill on and get rid of the square w/t headlights...