does anyone have any input on these headlights?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I have them and I love they way they look. They take a little to get them perfectly strait and you need to put Silicone around them to get them to seal but every aftermarket light is that way.

You must be registered for see images attach

Reaction score
Were they a real headache to get straight (i.e. what did you have to do?)
Are they very bright?

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
I put HID's in mine and yes they are brighter. I actually didn't bother straightening mine yet. They aren't that bad.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I had pretty much the same ones on my truck before the Denali swap.. I only had mine for a couple months but like hunter said seal them up and they should be good. I never ended up adjusting mine and the light out put with just stock bulbs was still way better than stock lights I say get them... I liked mine

Sent from my static android

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score
I have the same set, never adjusted them, they sit pretty straight. Haven't done HID's, but they're decent for light output. I never had issues with sealing mine either.

Reaction score
My original lights (196K) are pretty dull and I've done everything to keep them clear but it doesn't last. AND I have no chrome on my truck; it's either pewter or black so I'm looking for something dark (especially the corners) but need decent output. I have silver stars in if it matters.
These look like a good option. I just don't want them to look cheap.
Thanks.
B

oohunter04oo

Like a Rock
Reaction score
You could get a heavy duty headlight harness from mean green. That will help with light output.

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
I bought a very very similar set with black housing corners with clear lenses, all corners leaked, pass headlight leaked very badly, tried sealing. but the lens was actually separated from the housing about 1/8th of an inch, threw the corners in the garbage, put stockers back in, and ordered a new set of just headlights that look similar but are a hell of a lot better quality.

My parking lamp housings dont swirl like that, they are chrome squares, and the bulb reflects orange pretty cool.

I need to find some smoked amber corners like that however.