Dodge tows on a RCSS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
That is how I would run them most of the time most likely anyways. But the mirrors I have (the CalVu Street Scene mirrors) are bout half the size of those stockers you just posted.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Idk. I think I will end up staying with these mirrors or going to stock. This thread was just a "what if" kind of thing

great white

Retirement countdown!
Reaction score
I'll vote Dodge mirrors, but only in the stowed position unless actually towing something.

I used the dodge mirrors because I needed towing mirrors but didn't want them sticking out and up all the time. The dodge mirrors are a good compromise between low profile mirrors and "dumbo ears".

FYI: I don't like towing mirrors that much, I have them because I need them vice wanting to look like a "trucker"....:rofl:

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Well out of the group of friends, I'm one of the few with a truck. Anytime we go wheeling or camping or snow machining I end up with the trailer. Plus these little CalVus belong on a Beretta, not a full size truck lol

VorTecxas

American Nightmare
Reaction score
Since I just tinted my back glass, my little mirrors aren't cutting it anymore. Bringing this back up again, just to see everyone's opinions.
Want to sell your StreetScenes? Or trade them? Mine are practically brand new (got them in December, installed last month) and I need some colormatched mirrors...