Dodge tows on a RCSS?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
So my 97 is getting turned to a DD/Tow Pig for my 93 I am picking up, and Ive been looking to get tows for it. I know the big craze of the GMT800 mirrors that will bolt onto the GMT400s is going on, but so is the Dodge tow mirrors. It is hard to find a RCSS with tows, except 88GMTs. I found a picture today of a RCSS with Dodge tows, and was wondering if anyone else has any pictures or have done their trucks with them. I want to see more of a RCSS platform with them, but am open to any of them.

You must be registered for see images attach

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
I like the dodge mirrors way better than the gmt800 mirrors. Go for it.

When I get the spare cash I'm going to put some on mine.

bow61509

GMT400 Thug Life!!
Reaction score
I know it's not the platform your looking for but "great white" has the dodge mirrors on his truck and also has a write up for installing them!

sent from the c1500 Denali

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
Yeah I have seen them on plenty of GMT400s but everyone, including me, think tows look weird on stepsides unless you have height and stance to make up for the narrow body on them. I just think the Dodge tows arent as bulky and "big truck" looking.

Half Assed

WINNERS NEVER LIFT
Reaction score
the gmt800 mirrors are gigantic on a single cab truck IMO

vs.