DJM drop spindles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Are they a good quality spindle? ive never used them , my last drop i used western chassis.

Any bad things to now about before buying...

Thanks for any heads up

dagen_1

OBS 4 Me
Reaction score
funny you should ask...haha

i just swapped my belltechs for DJM... and i like the quality of them. my other components are Western Chassis.

The DJM are a very popular choice since they don't push the wheels out a half inch. (western chassis doesn't either).

DJMs are cheaper than belltech and western chassis.. i'm very satisfied with mine.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well that makes me feel good about ordering from them..

Im curiouse how a 2/4 drop will be on my ecsb, will i still be able to load up the truck with the wife and kids without to much trouble as for clearance issues? My last truck was a sbsc and i dropped it 4/6 with a Western kit and it seemed to be ok but now with a longer truck (heavier) im a lil worried about normal driving conditions meaning i dont want to have to slow down for a lil bump in the road...

Anyone ?

Heres a pic of my 90.
You must be registered for see images attach

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
With a 2-4 drop, you should be able to use your truck like normal with no issues, and yes I have installed many set's of DJM spindle's without any problem's, I would definitly use them again!