DJM drop spindles

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i was just gonna ask if the ecsb you plan on lowering was the one in your avatar?

bring her back to the dark side..

Yes thats her, after 2 different lifts and 3 sets of new tires in the last year i want to take her down again. She sat on a 4/6 before i bought her and then went back to stock. Thats when she handled the best and i miss it..

My plans are a simple 2/4 drop with 20's and a cowl hood...

Atleast thats where im going to start at ha ha......

OH by the way.........................................YOUR TRUCK IS SICK!!!!!!

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
thanks, the avatar pic is photoshopped and the sig pic is a little outdated. haha

she's came a long way and has a long way to go.

Just cruised through your build thread, very nice and it has come long way. It reminds me of when i did my 90, was alot of work but totally worth it in the end!

DroppedAsAChild

OBS Hoarder
Reaction score
I would recommend DJM Spindles I have belltechs on my Black truck and I am swapping out to DJM this winter. I also recommend going 4/6 with bilstein heavy duty shocks all around with helpers bags out back. Run a nice meatier tire, frotn and rear sway bars and she'll ride perfect. Pretty much how mines setup/ going to be setup. Im working on the rear bilsteins and helper bags. I wouldnt waste my time on a 2/4 ever again. The Hangers sucked to do.

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
[. I wouldnt waste my time on a 2/4 ever again. The Hangers sucked to do.[/QUOTE]

Word!

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yea, i just want it simple and look good a 2/4 will be perfect for me i believe. I will do the spindles/shackels but the shop can do the hangers. I have new Bilstein HD's but will have to get some shock ext for the rear after the drop..... I want a nice sidewall and 20's at te same time so is a 45 series the bigest i can go ? It seems to be the most common wih that drop.

A friend has a ecsb with a 5/7 drop on 20's and has to keep a rubber mallad in the truck, so not if but when he hits the pot holes he can bend the rim back.............

That i dont want!