Diesel Front Bumper Modded

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kamd90Chevy

Suthrn1
Reaction score
i don't know much about how the deal works on things like that. I also know u guys have a further knowledge by far in these trucks, but the offers NO, no matter what cash amount, will be rejected, it just kinda made me feel proud that i had something that wasn't only sentimentally valuable but maybe slightly rarer. I know things aren't always as they seem and it may be one of a million just like it, but it's mine. and i respect your guys' trucks so please don't knock on mine or myself. as far as the dealer goes his name is Mark Raines and owns Mark Christopher Chevrolet in Ontario, CA. His offer for $12k still stands but respects me for not selling it. and as far as the $25k offer, that's what i tell anyone who bugs me about selling it. I dont ever expect to get it, but it sends them on their way without wasting my time or aggravating me.