DHarmon81's 1992 ECSB 1500 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DHarmon81

Reaction score
Well, It's been a while since I've been on this so sorry about abandoning this thread. Anyways, I'm back now and I've done quite a bit of work to the truck. I lifted it with a tuff country lift because I got a killer deal on it. Bought new 35x12.5 Coopers and Black Daytona's. I also replaced the engine with a used one to get around while I rebuild the old one. Here's some current pictures. Just bought a Sky-Manufacturing kit, a 10 bolt front end, and I'm getting ready to do a SAS. I'll keep it posted up here as I go.

You must be registered for see images attach

DHarmon81

Reaction score
don't even look like the same truck, LOL

came a long ways man--- and gives me inspiration. 6" lift is so perfect

Thanks man! I love it but my crossmember for my lower arms is bent and I want a couple more inches so I'm going to do what I should have originally and straight axle her. Just waiting to save up so I can buy steering. Going with the WFO Concepts crossover steering, 2.5" Skyjacker springs, and a Chevy 10 bolt front end. It's going to be a process but worth it in the end.

DHarmon81

Reaction score
Nooooo lol, but that is a good find. I actually didn't realize it was there until you said something. We did the lift in my buddy's shop but his dad was swapping that out of a tahoe I believe. I'm going the opposite way, carbed 350 or 383. Haven't decided yet.

DHarmon81

Reaction score
Hell yeah buddy - she certainly has come a long way! Props on all the work man!
Nice choice on pullin the trigger for the SAS.. Sure you won't regret it!

Thanks, I hope so. I know a 10 bolt front end isn't my best choice but it will work until I can get a Dana 60. Plus it was free :)

DHarmon81

Reaction score
So let me bring this build thread back from the dead if anyone is interested. Since last time I have been on here, I went ahead and did the hi-4 mod and a full DDM tuning HID upgrade. Also more importantly this weekend I FINALLY finished my SAS. I now have 8.5" of lift up front with a corporate 10 bolt front end. No 4x4 yet. I used the Skys Off Road hangers, WFO Concepts crossover steering and flat top knuckles, ORU brake lines, and Pro Comp 2.5" lift springs with a complete rebuild on the axle. I just installed my steering stabilizer and aligned the truck today. It has some bump steer or feedback issues but I am hoping that will be decreased with the addition of a pan hard bar and shocks this week. Here are some pictures, hope to hear some feedback. Any suggestions or input is always appreciated!

Last edited: