Denali/Escalade cowl hood options

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

phstratton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm doing the denali front end swap and I'm looking at my options for cowl hoods. I've had good luck with harwood I'm the past and I definitely want fiberglass...when I searched 2000 gmc Yukon which is what a denali is I believe? I find 2 inch steels. I did however find this on harwood's site:

http://www.eharwood.com/catalog/HOO..._00-06_GMC_YUKON_-_3"_COWL_HOOD_(Bolt-On)/469

Can someone confirm if this will work because it says 00 Yukon but it didn't match up...

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 2

Sierra

In pieces!
Reaction score
That hood you linked to will not work on the 99-00 Escalade/Denali. That hood is for the NBS 00-06 Yukons. You want to search for 99-00 Cadillac Escalade. This hood will fit the denali as well.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
There is a difference between the yukon and the yukon denali, as sierra said search 99-00 escalade it is the same parts, the only difference is the chrome ring on the grill

phstratton

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On summit, I found four for the denali and they were all steel, and they had 1 ss style for the Escalade

Last edited:

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
On summit, I found four for the denali and they were all steel, and they had 1 ss style for the Escalade

Was prob easier for me to find one when i was looking because i refuse to run a fiberglass hood