Demolded and colormatched my truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ya use nighshades on the taillights then clear coat them so theyre shiny and buff them after. You could use nightshades on the corners but I think just painting them green would look wicked so they blend in with your paint.
Oh okay, what kind of prep does that require? I was going to do the corners green too but wasnt sure if thats legal or not..

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Never done them but you would probably just need to sand them lightly or just clean them real good then apply the stuff, but there are lots of guys here that have done this that can answer that for ya.

Well smoking the tails/corners or painting the corners isnt legal I'm pretty sure. So if ya do anything to it it's not gonna be legal but I doubt you would get a ticket, if anything a warning but I don't think the 5 0 are that **** about **** like that

95obschevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Never done them but you would probably just need to sand them lightly or just clean them real good then apply the stuff, but there are lots of guys here that have done this that can answer that for ya.

Well smoking the tails/corners or painting the corners isnt legal I'm pretty sure. So if ya do anything to it it's not gonna be legal but I doubt you would get a ticket, if anything a warning but I don't think the 5 0 are that **** about **** like that

yeah there is a ***** statetrooper around here that would prolly get me for it im sure but its worth the risk. What do you think would look best? painted, tinted, or clears?

canuckz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Painted or tinted would both look real good, not so much clear since you have a black/green theme goin on

Vigh_J

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Truck looks good man!!

Looks like you live in an Old Heritage Town like myself.

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow that turned out real good! i may have to eventually colormatch my grill, and holy huge sig pic dude. lol

RHamill

Ryan
Reaction score
Got plasti-dip on my bumper for the time being... still waiting on my colormatched smoothie to get done.

You must be registered for see images

slim

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
wow the bumper looks sick black! I'd leave it black imo.