Debating on a LED bar

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JudgeLegacy

Reaction score
I have a 1997 1500 Chevrolet Silverado ex cab. I was wanting to replace my grille guard and my KC lights to get a Ranch Hand dp grille along with a LED bar going along the grille.
Any suggestions or ideas for me?
When I can get access to my laptop I'll post a picture on here if y'all can't see the profile picture very well.

Thanks,
- N

Last edited:

digdug18

Reaction score
I see what you are saying. Are you unhappy with the light output or the KC lights? Or just looking for a new look?

I bought some LED's, but haven't jumped the gun on a LED bar yet. Though the ones on alibaba might be calling my name in the near future.

Which bar are you thinking? Curved, straight? What length? I found a 52" bar for $400 that I'm eying up.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
just remember you get what you pay for. My $65 24" bar is the biggest POS I have ever seen. It's really bright but LED's are already going out (had it for 6ish months).

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
I love mine brighter than hell no problems

RamAirDave

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone ever put a curved LED bar behind the Grille? I looked at one at my buddies shop the other day, Sizing is spot on with the GMC grille and would look killer I think and not stand out too much. But the trans cooler and such are in the way. I might look into relocating them and giving it a shot. It would go from end to end perfectly inside the opening.

BOTTLEDZ28

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im running a Rigid 30" LED bar on my 2 door Tahoe. I made a custom mount for it utilizing the factory tow hook mounting holes. It will be going into a Buckstop bumper when they finish building it and the mount I made will go up for sale. You get what you pay for with these light bars. Just sayin

You must be registered for see images attach

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Anyone ever put a curved LED bar behind the Grille? I looked at one at my buddies shop the other day, Sizing is spot on with the GMC grille and would look killer I think and not stand out too much. But the trans cooler and such are in the way. I might look into relocating them and giving it a shot. It would go from end to end perfectly inside the opening.
Yah it's been done but it's alot of work

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wjauto1777