Debadging vs. badges - pics

Debadge or not

• Keep the badges

Votes: 56 56.6%
  • Lose the badges

Votes: 43 43.4%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96-1500

Bluenoser
Reaction score
Keep them. I debadged my old half ton and regretted it.
I'd keep the GMC and Sierra on there if it was me...because, well, it's a GMC Sierra....

tj98gmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i like them better debadged,,, i never replaced the GMC and the SIERRA ones on the tail gate since i replaced it,, i have a friend that air brushes and ive been debating on getting him to air brush them on having like a ghost effect.. and if i do ill probably get him to do GMC 2500 diesel on my doors in a ghost effect as well,,,

RyanR

BAD REPUTATION
Reaction score
Lose em.... badges and molding is for pawpaws lol.... if u decide to keep em, u need to add chrome bed rails and step bars, oversized mudflaps, and a handicap license plate! Lol

Vortec Lover

Behold the Beast
Reaction score
Thanks for the opinions guys- I think I'm leaving them on for now. If I ever repaint the whole thing, I might take them off then. The more I look at them, the more I like them! :lol: Unless someone can change my mind-

Horns

Tiff's Wedding Crasher
Reaction score
Nope. You can't leave them. The poll has decided. They're to go!

E: NVM, ignore the poll. They still need to go. :rofl:

JollyGreen

Metalworking Madman
Reaction score
It really depends on the truck. A two tone, such as Tyler's; the badging looks much better. Something about the two tone. On a single color it looks much better on about 75% of the trucks.

My .02 is to colormatch the bumpers with the lower color, if you do anything. Keep the badging.