Dear santa....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well seeing as I'm on 37's and concerned about tire weight with these parts and then looking at that guys tires, PLUS the sweet hood scoop.....:lol:

dnw...Does it look like he's running wheels spacers TOO to anyone else? Give me a 13.5 or 14.5 on a x10 wheel any day over that nonsense. I'd love to get some close up pics of that front suspension.

On a more positive note I found THE perfect candidate for tow mirrors.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mainly on the front looks like he has a spacer the tack width looks a little wider but it could be a illusion I dunno. Jesus. I would love to take a 30mph teeth grinding turn in that sob.

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Really? I mean I like a decent width x10 or x12 wheel MAX on a 14.5 or 15 tire MAX but IMO with tire height there should only be so much width...Like this is a perfect example. Your tires on a lifted truck should not be JUST AS WIDE, as they are tall in inches...That **** is dumb. The taller the tire the wider you can go but that's just plain dumb. Maybe on a SFA truck but with anyone who has knowledge of the puny tie rods and balljoints on our trucks, that's just a joke. Seriously you go over 20mph offroad in that thing and those tires are going on a ride of their own.