Dear santa....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Is that the heb across from sonic and the woody mini golf place? If so my grandparents and aunt live like a mile away and every time I go to that heb I get asked to get stuff off the top shelf.

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Yeah its across from sonic, dont know what golf place you're talking about though. And yeah I'm about 6' so my managers always as me to get things off high shelfs for customers...lol

dirtyhick42

I am not a chick
Reaction score
Just looked at a map and I am pretty sure that the mini golf place used to be where oreilly is now.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
look at that first picture you posted and look at his passenger side mirror..its like tilted up at an angle..lol wtf happened there... :hmm:

jdyates

Ghetto Racetruck
Reaction score
Dirtyhick, yeah theres an O'Reillys right across the street. Went there Wednesday to get new motor oil, a new filter, and a new air filter. Truck runs like a bawss now. jcloud, I've been working there since spring break '11, i like it. Good job, easy money.

jcloud

BaLlIn On A BuDgEt
Reaction score
Dirtyhick, yeah theres an O'Reillys right across the street. Went there Wednesday to get new motor oil, a new filter, and a new air filter. Truck runs like a bawss now. jcloud, I've been working there since spring break '11, i like it. Good job, easy money.
i work in the meat department. im a butcher there lol real good money during college.