Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GreenZ98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dunno about that. They seem to do pretty good. And the gmt 400 k2500 got drug around most of the night by a 2019 f250 with a 6.2

I like what works. What's on the grille doesn't matter. I loved my 97 k1500 and I would buy another in a heartbeat if it was clean, and I had the space for a 4th ride. But GM has gone downhill. And that new thing they call a silverado????? Disgrace. I'm struggling to find a GM anything in the last 5 years that I like. That's why I'm in a Ra'am. And had I been in a position to bump my budget another 10g's I would have been in a 5.0 aluminum f1shiddy.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
The 17-19 f150 supercrew 4x4 is what I'm considering with 14-18 gm being second choice. My current work truck is a rcsb 5.0 4x4 and I love it but after driving one the 3.5 ecoboost blows the 5.0 away imo. I was dead set 5.0 and wouldn't even consider the ecoboost until a guy at work bought a 19 and convinced me to at least test drive one.

dave s

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I dunno about that. They seem to do pretty good. And the gmt 400 k2500 got drug around most of the night by a 2019 f250 with a 6.2

I like what works. What's on the grille doesn't matter. I loved my 97 k1500 and I would buy another in a heartbeat if it was clean, and I had the space for a 4th ride. But GM has gone downhill. And that new thing they call a silverado????? Disgrace. I'm struggling to find a GM anything in the last 5 years that I like. That's why I'm in a Ra'am. And had I been in a position to bump my budget another 10g's I would have been in a 5.0 aluminum f1shiddy.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Company gave me a 2020 Silverado W/T in place of the Express 2500 in March last year. Work cap, ladders, slideout and it's loaded down. It's got a 4.3 in it. I was extremely skeptical about this vehicle but hey, it's free transportation for me. I've put 25k on it thus far and I have to admit, this truck has handled great, rides well, plenty of power, zero issues and I run it hard. No mercy. Mileage is only 14 mpg but I hammer on it every day. There's not one single issue with this truck. I have three other Chevy trucks of my own so I've got lots to compare it to. I have towed my 6x12 trailer loaded down with stuff and it'll still keep up anywhere I go. I wouldn't want to tow a camper with it but it has amazed me. Just wanted to throw that out there.

93sierrak1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I´m only 17 and will not be buying another vehicle for a while, but when it is time for my current ´93 to go to my mom and dad since I will need a 4 door for my future family, I am absolutely not buying GM unless it is 2018 and older. Not a fan of what they are doing currently. I will always be a GM guy, but I cannot understand going more electric. I wish vehicles were still made out of pure steel and guzzled gas but were fun to drive and at least looked cool

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I´m only 17 and will not be buying another vehicle for a while, but when it is time for my current ´93 to go to my mom and dad since I will need a 4 door for my future family, I am absolutely not buying GM unless it is 2018 and older. Not a fan of what they are doing currently. I will always be a GM guy, but I cannot understand going more electric. I wish vehicles were still made out of pure steel and guzzled gas but were fun to drive and at least looked cool

Amen. Accept my wife really likes the new Yukon:)

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score
We can complain about electric vehicles, but the writing is on the wall. They're coming and we can fight it or figure out how to make em fun.
Like I've said before, I like instant max torque...

We had electric trucks when we were kids and loved them, this could be a dream come true!

You must be registered for see images attach

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
We had electric trucks when we were kids and loved them, this could be a dream come true!

Kids? Hell I got over a dozen of those things right now! One will literally do standing double backflips.

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
We can complain about electric vehicles, but the writing is on the wall. They're coming and we can fight it or figure out how to make em fun.
Like I've said before, I like instant max torque...

That's great and all but by the time they arrive they'll be so loaded with tech and BS they'll suck ass to drive.

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score
That's great and all but by the time they arrive they'll be so loaded with tech and BS they'll suck ass to drive.

not to mention how devastating it will be to the environment to mine all of the elements needed to build massive batteries at that scale

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score

Sadly, yes. But the enthusiasts will find a way to eliminate the BS and keep the important bits. Companies like EV West are already modifying and transplanting Tesla drivetrains into 90's BMWs and building race cars out of them.

I do have my doubts that EVs are really the economic solution that everyone makes them out to be, but I have no doubt that people will make them fun to drive.