Daily truck pics

Discussion in 'Car / Truck Photos and Videos' started by thz71, Jun 25, 2014.

1. HotWheelsBurban

HotWheelsBurban Burbs are great!

My cousin has a young one, after the older beagle he had passed a few years ago. They got Charlie from a rescue agency in Houston; he had been rehomed twice. My family lived with my cousin, his wife and 3 dogs ( Charlie and 2 older females who were mutts) for about 6 months. I really enjoyed playing with him, wrestling on the floor and playing tug of war with his rope toys.
    I'd love to have a dog now, but don't really have the budget for a pet as well as an old truck. But it's neat seeing the different dogs many of my neighbors in the trailer park have.

1ton-o-fun and SUBURBAN5 like this.
  2. Sampuppy1

Sampuppy1 Diesel nut

He did great out there. Zero troubles. Along with the other 7 or so that didn't get stuck.
    Pics of trail conditions right before the cluster. I'll be heading back out to the area in a couple days for the aftermath of the bad spot.[​IMG]

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

3. 618 Syndicate

618 Syndicate About Dat Fodo Life...

Must've been the lights....

1ton-o-fun likes this.
  4. Sampuppy1

Sampuppy1 Diesel nut

I dunno about that. They seem to do pretty good. And the gmt 400 k2500 got drug around most of the night by a 2019 f250 with a 6.2

I like what works. What's on the grille doesn't matter. I loved my 97 k1500 and I would buy another in a heartbeat if it was clean, and I had the space for a 4th ride. But GM has gone downhill. And that new thing they call a silverado????? Disgrace. I'm struggling to find a GM anything in the last 5 years that I like. That's why I'm in a Ra'am. And had I been in a position to bump my budget another 10g's I would have been in a 5.0 aluminum f1shiddy.

Dravec and 1ton-o-fun like this.
  5. 618 Syndicate

I was making fun of the lights. I think they're lame as shit. But, that's just my opinion.

I agree GM is struggling lately, with the exception of the C8, and CT6V there's nothing in the lineup I like, and both of those are out of my budget. I've owned well over 100 cars and trucks in the 34 years I've had a driver's license, several have been Fords. Got nothing against them, it's the lights I hate....

Dravec and 1ton-o-fun like this.
  6. GarrettGmc

GarrettGmc I'm Awesome

Haha as I'm putting rock lights on my truck. Well everyone's got their own taste. Mine will be for both show and for help at night for random things. They help when changing tires or putting snow chains on in the dark. Better then fumbling a flashlight around.

Dravec, 618 Syndicate and 1ton-o-fun like this.
  7. 618 Syndicate

Do you bruh! As I said it's merely my opinion. The world would be a boring place without variety.

8. Sampuppy1

Sampuppy1 Diesel nut

The lights I nor ally don't like either. But the club we are in does a ton of stuff for kids. Lots of birthday drive bys, holiday parades, and we even do a monthly light show at the children's hospital. Before I got I to the club I would have never bothered with them but the stuff we doo it adds a lot of flair and the kids love it.

9. GreenZ98

GreenZ98 I'm Awesome

The 17-19 f150 supercrew 4x4 is what I'm considering with 14-18 gm being second choice. My current work truck is a rcsb 5.0 4x4 and I love it but after driving one the 3.5 ecoboost blows the 5.0 away imo. I was dead set 5.0 and wouldn't even consider the ecoboost until a guy at work bought a 19 and convinced me to at least test drive one.

1ton-o-fun likes this.
  10. dave s

dave s OBS Enthusiast

Company gave me a 2020 Silverado W/T in place of the Express 2500 in March last year. Work cap, ladders, slideout and it's loaded down. It's got a 4.3 in it. I was extremely skeptical about this vehicle but hey, it's free transportation for me. I've put 25k on it thus far and I have to admit, this truck has handled great, rides well, plenty of power, zero issues and I run it hard. No mercy. Mileage is only 14 mpg but I hammer on it every day. There's not one single issue with this truck. I have three other Chevy trucks of my own so I've got lots to compare it to. I have towed my 6x12 trailer loaded down with stuff and it'll still keep up anywhere I go. I wouldn't want to tow a camper with it but it has amazed me. Just wanted to throw that out there.

1ton-o-fun and HotWheelsBurban like this.