Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
These are my Weekend toys !! This morning I did some pork ribs and a brisket in the somoker for this evening dinner with some friends , and in the afternoon I'll go to the shooting range with my Silverado with my son and mi wife to celabrate our marriage anniversary with a bunch of reloaded rounds !! I should have been a Redneck in a past life !!

You must be registered for see images attach

Now that's my kind of Saturday!

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
County decided to "fix" the roads with tar and chip. Care to guess where most of the tar is. ****** cheap ass County...

Smh that's a shame.. you should coat the threshold with that clear tape looking stuff

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Giving the truck a quick car wash... love this color. Trying to pick up the metallic...

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
Giving the truck a quick car wash... love this color. Trying to pick up the metallic...

Alright, I have to ask. What is that paint color? It's pretty. But then again, I'm an absolute sucker for brown paint colors....

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Alright, I have to ask. What is that paint color? It's pretty. But then again, I'm an absolute sucker for brown paint colors....

Thanks I appreciate that:) I believe in 98 it was called Mystique pearl metallic. Really love it when shes waxed and clean because it looks tan, purple, grey, silver, and brown depending on the time of day and light lol