Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Pulled her around back to do an oil change an shake down the front end. Looked pretty good in the yard
You must be registered for see images attach

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Went to Iowa 80 Truckstop last week and got a pair of 3" dual faced amber/red pedestal lights and an amber LED chrome license plate frame for the Silver Fox.

Looked weird having all of that light at the bottom, so I finally had enough motivation to put some lights on my visor. I bought a pack of 10 3/4" penny LED amber lights from a swap meet a few months ago, they are super bright, almost a little too bright, lol. Wished I would've gotten these for my 98 instead of the big trailer lights that I had bought for it.

Daly

The great white Canadian
Reaction score
Put a pair of 225/75r16s on the front to match the back. The PO put 235/85r16s on the front, it was bothering me. Going to be powder coating the wheels in the spring so I'm leaving the chrome simulators off.

Thinking silver or grey for the wheels, not sure yet. Eventually I want a bigger set of wheels, but not rushing to buy a set.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Put a pair of 225/75r16s on the front to match the back. The PO put 235/85r16s on the front, it was bothering me. Going to be powder coating the wheels in the spring so I'm leaving the chrome simulators off.

Thinking silver or grey for the wheels, not sure yet. Eventually I want a bigger set of wheels, but not rushing to buy a set.
My vote is a fresh coat of white with the rings on the end being black with a fresh set of lug nuts. I did it on my 91 and really freshened up the look a lot

Mwagz21

Reaction score
Currently in Tahoe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell us more about this story ! Does she ever get in the snow for real?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk