Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
Tell us more about this story ! Does she ever get in the snow for real?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First time the burb has been to Tahoe since I want to say 2004-ish? I remember that trip. That was the start of my love for this truck and cars in general. Also my first snow donut in this truck haha. It’s crazy, the last time she was here I was a little kid being driven around by my dad. Now I’m the one driving my family everywhere. The last time she really got in the snow was back in 2004, I fully expected to reset that clock but it has been in the high 30s to low 40s this entire week, with no chance of rain/snow. I really wish I could’ve thrown some snow donuts :(. I undercoated the truck expecting salty roads but there hasn’t even been a lick of ice on the roads.

Luckily the slopes aren’t too icey. Been snowboarding at Heavenly and it hasn’t been too terrible.

Cng2500hd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
i am new to the site and figured this would be the best place to post my first pictures. Just got home and snapped a few. Not the greatest looking truck but I love it.

Cng2500hd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Something about the cheap grille I really like. I want to find a nice set of led headlights for it.

Mwagz21

Reaction score
Nice colour and nice looking wheels.

Thanks Steve. They’re off a 2015 Sierra. I’ve done these take off swaps on all of my Sierra Denalis and now this - my goal was to take this 1992 and make it look like a more modern truck. It has almost had the reverse effect of a ‘head turner’ because not many appreciate and understand how old it Is. only the true GMT400 obsessors give me a wave.