Daily truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Curt

Sometimes when I close my eyes, I can't see.
Reaction score
Extremely jealous. Lake Tahoe holds a very special place in my heart. Ironically, I took my Suburban up there from the Central Coast three days after I bought it.

You must be registered for see images attach

It was definitely a fixer upper with a interesting history. But it runs strong and I plan on driving it into the dirt. :)

Here's another random picture I took of it, this time in the Rocky Mountains.

I hear ya there, Lake Tahoe is where it all began for me. The love for this truck and my passion with cars in general.

Wow, that’s a clean burb. That Rocky Mountain picture looks like it came straight out of a brochure from the 90s!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cng2500hd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Red truck turned 23 today! Took it out of the garage and got some ice cream to celebrate.

That's a good looking truck it looks brand new.

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
That's a good looking truck it looks brand new.

Thank you! I like yours too. The black W/T grille and newer wheels look awesome.

You might not know it from 10ft but the red truck was actually used as a work truck for the first few years of it's life. Ladder racks and everything. The bed is the only thing that really gives it away, there are some signs of use in there. That Weatherguard toolbox has been in it since about a week after it was bought new. My dad definitely took care of it though and I'm doing my best to continue that so I always appreciate a compliment!

Cng2500hd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you! I like yours too. The black W/T grille and newer wheels look awesome.

You might not know it from 10ft but the red truck was actually used as a work truck for the first few years of it's life. Ladder racks and everything. The bed is the only thing that really gives it away, there are some signs of use in there. That Weatherguard toolbox has been in it since about a week after it was bought new. My dad definitely took care of it though and I'm doing my best to continue that so I always appreciate a compliment!
Thanks. My truck like yours was a work truck at one time but it was not treated bad.

Cng2500hd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Test fitted my headache rack project. still not 100% I love it but I need it for my home remodel. I will be adding led work lights and taillights in it hopefully. What do y'all think?

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
I think it looks good. Just mount a 50" Auxbeam bar up there and you're good to go, lol. You also could add an led pod on each of the little stems at the top facing backwards, that's what I plan on doing to my 97's rack so that I have some rear facing lights. Can't have too many lights, I always say, lol.

Do you plan on getting tool box for it too?

Cng2500hd

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I noticed in your signature 98chevy2500ss you did a k1500 to k2500 conversation do you have any pictures of it?