Custom door chime?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thegawd

I'm Done!
Reaction score
hey we need that guy who's producing circuit boards for the hot? module for the land yacht's!

@92Landyacht up for a challenge? actually it's probably not a challenge for a smart dude like you! plus you already have access to facilities to produce things. ;)

CHEERS!

Eveready

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This might be what you need: A 12 or 24 volt module that plays mp3. I expect you could put a relay in place of the chime and power this jewel right up.

92Landyacht

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
This might be what you need: A 12 or 24 volt module that plays mp3. I expect you could put a relay in place of the chime and power this jewel right up.

Might be a good starting point. Arduinos are easy to work with and easy to program.

Anyone have a wiring diagram of the existing door chime? Assuming it's just power applied to it but would like confirmation.

92Landyacht

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS, the Hot Fuel Module is not just for a Land Yacht motorhome. It's for any mid 80-90's big block GM truck. My MH just happen to be a Chevy P32 based chassis.;)

spf1268

The Dude Abides..
Reaction score
Might be a good starting point. Arduinos are easy to work with and easy to program.

Anyone have a wiring diagram of the existing door chime? Assuming it's just power applied to it but would like confirmation.

Door chime wiring diagram is here:

Good Luck

92Landyacht

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like something that I may be interested in working on. I'll need to get my hands on a working unit since none of my vehicles have one like that. Anyone know what years and models they used that specific module? I may have to take a run to the local You-Pull-It and see what I can get my hands on.

Jason_Staggs

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score

Thanks bud I really appreciate it

TrevorAnthony

Reaction score
Does anyone know of a company that makes custom door chime modules for my 95 chevy? I want one where I can upload an MP3 and it plays whatever sound I want when I open the door because I'm starting to get tired of the "REEEEEEEEE" when my door is open.
xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media
Its a little bit of work but i bet you could figure it out