Custom decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nathaniel2g

Rusty Islander
Reaction score
Looking for a 24" block letter decal of my grandmother's name. She passed away Thursday night and I'd like to put her name across the top of my front windshield. Can you give me a price?

Edit: Would it be easier to just make a 2 x 2 of each letter?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looking for a 24" block letter decal of my grandmother's name. She passed away Thursday night and I'd like to put her name across the top of my front windshield. Can you give me a price?

Edit: Would it be easier to just make a 2 x 2 of each letter?
First, very sorry for your loss. I could do it all together but I'd have to add a little for shipping as it wouldn't fit in a normal envelope. If I could separate it an make it fit the envelopes I have then no extra shipping but you'd have to align it on install.

Shipped in one piece $16
Shipped separate $12

Also there are thousands of fonts, so if you pick one you like that will be helpful your idea of block letter an mine might be different.

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
Mines on! I kinda rugged up on the placement, it's slightly higher on 1 side. Quality is great tho!

You must be registered for see images attach

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
It does :( didn't realize it until I lowered the blade.

If it tears it up, well I guess I'll order another. Wasn't ecstatic about the placement afterwards anyways.

You must be registered for see images attach

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
The smaller size might be better for windshield placement. Looks good though man.