Custom decals

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sweet, looks like 053 is the one.. I would want the 11"

Got to represent.... right now I have the Performancetrucks.com sticker on my back window and I never go on there lol
53 I don't have on hand so it would take a few extra days. I know its hard to tell from the screen but that's like a sky blue or light blue. With your truck being a darker blue I think 51 would suit it better.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Price for this: 11" in 090 (Silver)

You must be registered for see images attach
$10 color doesn't affect the price

My statement above about colors an prices are for a multiple color decal or one larger than the two sizes already listed

99'Subourbon

Longroof NOOA Member
Reaction score
$10 color doesn't affect the price

My statement above about colors an prices are for a multiple color decal or one larger than the two sizes already listed

Sounds like a deal: you can pm me your info to send total payment.

Steve's Chevy

OBSLESS
Supporting Member
Reaction score
53 I don't have on hand so it would take a few extra days. I know its hard to tell from the screen but that's like a sky blue or light blue. With your truck being a darker blue I think 51 would suit it better.

I said 51 at first then went and edited it to 53... my truck is darker blue but I have tinted windows so I thought the lighter blue would work better ?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I said 51 at first then went and edited it to 53... my truck is darker blue but I have tinted windows so I thought the lighter blue would work better ?
When I get home today I'll snap a picture of it against my windows so you can see what it looks like. I think it would be fine but it's your call. The lighter blue will show up brighter against a dark window but it won't be close to the same color as your truck

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a deal: you can pm me your info to send total payment.

Look below!

I'm not really liking either blue... do you have gray? That would match my bed liner

There is a gray available but I don't have it on hand. I do have silver however which looks pretty badass imo....

You must be registered for see images attach