CRAIGSLIST FIND (BOSS WHEELS)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is a couple of pics of the wheel and cap. I'll try to get some more pics of the wheels and tires on the HOE later this week.
You must be registered for see images attach

Rewind

STEPSIDES ROCK!!!!
Reaction score
As many times as you've seen my work truck you never noticed it was a 5-lug........:nono: 4x4's are 6lug 5.5" bolt pattern(i think haha, brain fart)....4x2's are 5lug 5" bolt pattern. :p

(slaps hand to forhead) :Stupid Me:

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Went to install the tires on my new wheels and surprise surpise. Called ahead like the guy told me to do, and the guy split on me. When I got there he had left and nobody knew about the deal he made me for some new take offs he had quoted me. Finally I calmed down because I was already losing my patience with the guy on the counter. I know it wasn't his fault but you figure when you call in advance and let them know that you have a customer coming in for tires they would be ready. Anyway he finally showed me the tires the other guy was trying to sell me as new takeoffs, I finally lost it. They were trash. I just gave the guy a piece of my mind and what I thought of the other **** who was trying to sell me ****. So, I still have no tires and probably won't have any till this weekend. But I got a heck of a deal on these BOSS 338's.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Yeah I've had people try to pull **** like that before too. One I remember was a set of 44's, you could only see the sidewalls in the window, they were used takeoffs with excellent tread....excellent only on the edges.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nothing to report yet. I think I scored some Falkens at Discount Tire for $ 130.00 bucks a piece. Supposed to have them by noon.
I'll post some pics later.

CUSTOM06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is a teaser of the wheels on the HOE. Sorry about the quality of the pics, but company camera sucks. I'll update with beter pics when I wash the truck. I am definitely gonna lower it another inch up front.