Corvette servo and sonnax billit 4th servo assembly

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
SOLD

So I've got a whole servo assembly I just removed from my 4L60e since I swapped to a manual a while ago. the trans and these parts had about 10k miles on them when I removed them, but they're in perfect shape.

included is the Corvette servo, Sonnax billit 4th servo (77767k), correct servo pin, spring, and the clip ring that holds everything in the case....you will need a new outer o-ring as it gets removed when taking the assembly out, but you should be able to get one at a parts store, dealership, or trans shop locally for a couple bucks pretty easily.

if you buy these new it'd cost over $125 and wouldn't include the clip or spring...

I'm asking $85 for everything shipped to the lower 48.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested.

I'm at work right now, but I'll try to get pics in the next day or so.

here's some info on the corvette servo:
"Corvette Servo for the 700R4 (4L60), 4L60E, and 4L65E. This servo is a must for any performance, towing, RV/off-road application, but would be a nice upgrade for any 700R4 or 4L60E. Right away you'll notice faster and firmer 1-2 and 2-3 shifts. This servo will give your transmission 50% more apply pressure, just what you need to keep from burning your transmission up under heavy load situations. This servo is easy to install and can be done with the tranny in the vehicle."

here's some info about the Sonnax 4th servo:
Vehicles with a THM 700-R4 or 4L60-E transmission may experience band failure due to insufficient holding power of the 4th gear servo piston. Install the Sonnax replacement 4th gear servo piston, "The Sonnax Super-Hold Servo," 77767K. The surface area of the new piston has been increased by 40% to increase its holding power. The improved Sonnax piston installs easily into any 700-R4 or 4L60-E application without having to remove the transmission from the vehicle.

Last edited:

Aloicious

Hired Goon
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pics:
You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach