control arm bushing question

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so i have these tubular upper control arms on my truck right now, that i got a little over a year ago from the junkyard. and today as i was checking some things on the front end, and i noticed the bushings had some slop in them now. so i was wondering if anybody knows where i can get bushings for them, or maybe a place that can get them for me? any help is appreciated. thanks.

p.s. i have no idea what brand they are. lol
You must be registered for see images attach

ray_z71

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you take a closer picture of the bushings without the bolts and washers through them?

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Simply measuring the ID and width of the holes in the arms, you'll have your answer. Compare to stock bushings, will probably be the same. If they're not, then call up any bushing provider and run the dimensions by them as well as the size of the bolt. Their application charts will come up with a match quickly.

Richard

michael hurd

Stalker be gone.
Reaction score
^ This ^ or order a piece of black Delrin rod off eBay big enough to do 4 bushings plus parting off waste and go see a machine shop to get them to make you new bushings.

project 67 sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Can you take a closer picture of the bushings without the bolts and washers through them?

nope, unfortunately i cant, as they are on my daily driver. lol

I would look into energy suspension bushings

that's kinda what i was thinking/kinda wanting.

Simply measuring the ID and width of the holes in the arms, you'll have your answer. Compare to stock bushings, will probably be the same. If they're not, then call up any bushing provider and run the dimensions by them as well as the size of the bolt. Their application charts will come up with a match quickly.

Richard

yah i could do that, and may end up having to have to do that anyways.

^ This ^ or order a piece of black Delrin rod off eBay big enough to do 4 bushings plus parting off waste and go see a machine shop to get them to make you new bushings.

that's always an option, and one i was thinking about maybe having to have to do