Complete front end rebuild with 3” RC lift..

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

red97k1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have 95% of the parts to SAS my Yukon, but right now I just want to get it running driving. I did one before I knew much bout trucks n wasn’t that hard. Course stuff was cheaper then too lol

I hear yeah on stuff used to be cheaper... I almost feel like I woke up one day, and it’s like where did all the cheap old parts trucks go. People are asking stupid money for stuff nowadays.

Jrowdy

Reaction score
Believe me, I get what you are saying. I’ve read all the reviews and I still chose to go with it. I really liked the upper control arms it comes with and between that and shocks it pretty much covered the cost of the kit. I didn’t want a 4” or 6” lift. This is as high as I want to go. We will see. It should be a better ride than what I was getting after 25 years of the front end being untouched outside of cranking the torsions. Everything was pretty shot. The only parts we are reusing is rebuilt lower control arms. All the tie rods, pitman arm, centerlink, idler arm, etc is Moog parts. I bought a complete poly bushing kit that even includes body mount bushings which we are replacing. I also bought a new big brake kit with new wheel hubs and stainless brake lines for whole truck. He also changed out bad motor mounts, door pins, door motor, O2 sensor, fixed ac and heat, as well as changed all fluids. I’m super excited to get it back. I’m hoping this Friday!
Ever finish the lift kit install? Im looking to do a lot of the same stuff you did. With upgrading front end. Any updates and or reviews since the install?

CrustyJunker

Is STILL Here?
Reaction score
I was always curious about this kit in the past. All assembled, that looks nice. The only thing that stopped me from putting an actual 4" kit on my truck now is that it wouldn't fit in a garage with a 7' door. I like my current ground clearance...But I'd also like better steering/CV angles under power as well as suspension travel off-road.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Another platinum truck, maybe we need to have a thread devoted to them lol! Looks good though, I like the way it sits. My 2wd Burb has a little bit of rake, but it needs new coils in the front....

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Love me some lifted Tahoe/Yukons!! It looks great!! Let us know how the kit holds up.