Complete brake overhaul project.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I looked at the lengths of the front lines on my 95 and 96 and the 96 has much longer lines, so not sure if standard extended lines would be longer than 95(same length as 96), or actually longer than 96. If you could get me measurements, I'd appreciate it. Also, is there a connection difference at the caliper end of hose on the C and K series?

I'll go measure mine real quick.

Did you check out those part #'s from Autoanything, cause they do have them long.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Yeah, I needa recheck the lengths from their site....was just waiting on the other guy to measure his. If he's not in need of them, may as well get from him instead of getting from the site and him getting left with a pair he cant use.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
Well I can't find where it shows the lengths and the only pic is of a generic representation.
You must be registered for see images attach

Now, the pic has 2 lines on left side and one on right....making me think ones on left are for front and one on right is for rear. But the connections on each end of front lines do not look like the ones on left, instead they're identical to one on right. Mysilvi, can you confirm if the front lines had identical connections to the ones on left of pic or the one on right?

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
HTML:
Yeah, I needa recheck the lengths from their site....was just waiting on the other guy to measure his. If he's not in need of them, may as well get from him instead of getting from the site and him getting left with a pair he cant use.

I will remind him in the morning to measure for you. These are the same lines I had listed in the 2wd lift stuff thread I had in the for sale section fyi....

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I can't find where it shows the lengths and the only pic is of a generic representation.
You must be registered for see images attach

Now, the pic has 2 lines on left side and one on right....making me think ones on left are for front and one on right is for rear. But the connections on each end of front lines do not look like the ones on left, instead they're identical to one on right. Mysilvi, can you confirm if the front lines had identical connections to the ones on left of pic or the one on right?

I can tell you for sure that the ones on the left are for the front being that there is two of them BUT the connections to the caliper does not seem correct in the pic. The connection to the caliper is flat square block. It must be a generic pic but if you do order them it does come correct.

Last edited:

DGA1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
They actually just might be the right ones. You really don't need that little block on the front ones for them to work, but it is conveniant when you are tightening the bolt, as not to kink the line.

The one on right is the single flexible line for the rear brakes. The individual, pre bend lines, that snake over the axle bolt into the square block, and it bolts to the hanger on the pumpkin.

redblazerx

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well I looked at the lengths of the front lines on my 95 and 96 and the 96 has much longer lines, so not sure if standard extended lines would be longer than 95(same length as 96), or actually longer than 96. If you could get me measurements, I'd appreciate it. Also, is there a connection difference at the caliper end of hose on the C and K series?

I'll go measure mine real quick.

I have them packed away in storage right now, but if I had to guess they are anywhere from 12" to 15" maybe longer. I wouldnt think that the C or K has different brake hose mountings but cant tell you yes or no.

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well after a long time driving with a bad master cylinder I finally changed it out yesterday and changed all the fluid out of the brake lines. Completely bleeded the brakes and thats what its like to have a solid pedal...smh
After all this time I did notice the inside pads are wearing wayyy faster than the outer. I might need to lube up the sliding bolts..