Complete brake overhaul project.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
AutoAnything SKU 2325163
Part # FBL88
These are the for the fronts 4 to 6" lift.

AutoAnything SKU 2325199
Part #RBL88
And this one is for the rear same 4 to 6" lift.

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here is my home made Brake Bleeder suction type,
You must be registered for see images attach

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had what was left over of a hand vacuum and just used silicon tubing and a couple of brass bulk head fittings drilled into a Pyrex jar with a sealing lid (helps to work in Pharmeceuticals loads of stuff to make things). One hose connects from the vacuum to the one of the brass bulk head fittings, the other hose connects from the brake line to the other bulk head fitting and a small piece of tubing from the opposite side of the bulk head down to the bottom of the jar. Tested it with water and WOW does it pull!!

DGA1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Looks good. I've had two mighty vac ones and they did not pull anything, but make a huge mess...

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So now I am going to upgrade the front calipers now to the 98' K3500 3/4 ton 8 lug. I want to thank you guys on the tips given so I hope to begin next thursday.

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So guys getting ready to start my brake project today, pics olong the way and I did get the 1 ton calipers all I can say is WOW big difference on piston size and the same foot print as well a must do for anyone changing there calipers. Talk to ya later.

DGA1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you have not put the calipers on yet, you might hit them with some protective paint. I was replacing an O2 sensor and noticed that mine are rusted already and I've had them for 2-3 months on a truck that is driven less than 100 miles per month.

Mysilvi

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you have not put the calipers on yet, you might hit them with some protective paint. I was replacing an O2 sensor and noticed that mine are rusted already and I've had them for 2-3 months on a truck that is driven less than 100 miles per month.

I sure am! I have blue VHT caliper paint that will match the truck. Also going to do the drums as well.