ColorBond from LMC Truck

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yea that's why yours aint making it stiff, because the fabric is what gets stiff, not plastic or vinyl.

I have to say tho man one of my fav. trucks, been looking at your build thread and such, love it.

the parts look great you did as well. I still have to yank mine and do it.

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thank you it means alot. Yanking the dash is kind of a pain in the arse but it makes the outcome all the nicer. I figured another 5 grand will get it so i can put it on the road but not complete it the way i want it finished

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
most definately, on the dash part. I pulled the one in my monte carlo s I redid it all in black, was grey/blue when I got it. I think it took like 4-6 hrs. to pull it, my first one ever, and I had that thing back in and everything back on it in a hour tops when it was painted.

Reaction score
I just put the dash back in my 2 door tahoe this weekend. I gutted the whole interior and painted it black with SEM. It was a pain to take out, but super easy to put back in... weird. lol

4x4incountryboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think the hardest part was the heater unit set up. doing it alone and trying to line everything up while managing to bolt it in was a pain in the rear and seemed near impossible. Has anyone ever put in an aftermarket stereo/radio setup? If so post pics i need ideas on how to do mine

Reaction score
I really wanted to put in a double din, but ended up buying a single din pioneer stereo instead. I didn't want to chop my newly painted bezel. lol I'll probably install it this weekend, but should be pretty basic. I got a pocket where the cassette player used to be. Then I got some 6.5 componets for the door that I fiberglassed in and some 6x9's that I fiberglassed up on the headliner in back of my Tahoe. Looks pretty good so far!