Cleaning House Misc. Parts #1

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Interested in the radio, and to check to see if that is the equalizer/cassette player combo... Or is that the amp?

Thanks,

John

I don't have the equalizer from the center of the dash area. Just the radio and I belive the other box is the amp. It was mounted under the dash and radio wiring plugged into it.

James Hart

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't have the equalizer from the center of the dash area. Just the radio and I belive the other box is the amp. It was mounted under the dash and radio wiring plugged into it.

Close, the dash piece is just the controller the under dash box is the actual radio. I might be interested in those pieces and the Draw-Tite, PM me a price shipped to 08757 if they are still available, thanks!

Liroku

Reaction score
Hopefully you are still keeping up with this thread, I was wondering how much for a Tan overhead console. I think the one marked H is the right color.

code

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do you have the wire harness for the cab lights? And how much for a key fob?

Whitehoe

The Big Bad Tahoe
Reaction score
Do you still have a homelink overhead door and two of the battery rubber holders?