Clean '99 crew cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
Man I love those CC trucks, that thing is sharp!

I bet that thing has been in an accident... :( Is it me, or is the gap on the passenger side top of the grill really bad?
Also in the 9th pic it looks like the front clip is a lighter shade then the rest of the truck

Birchyboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

I bet that thing has been in an accident... :( Is it me, or is the gap on the passenger side top of the grill really bad?
Also in the 9th pic it looks like the front clip is a lighter shade then the rest of the truck

Also, there's a storage cubby where the passenger air bag used to be.

19trax95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
^^^that might be factory. The 2500 and 3500 trucks are under a different "law" at that time I think. So they didn't need passenger air bags.

But I'm not 100% sure on dates so I could be wrong on this one.

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score

I hadn't notice those issues :/

Birchyboy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha that's factory

^^^that might be factory. The 2500 and 3500 trucks are under a different "law" at that time I think. So they didn't need passenger air bags.

But I'm not 100% sure on dates so I could be wrong on this one.

Weird. Learned something new today. The safety of passengers doesn't matter in work trucks!

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score

I see what you are saying but it is gm we are talking about. Quality control was never #1 when it came to panel alignment. Paint shades do appear a little off but not enough to deter me from looking at it. It still has the pinstripe and it matches very well. The top of the fender matches the upper part of the door above the window very well. Could just be light.

smrr1

wait for it...
Reaction score
..........and are we really going to discuss passenger airbags on 2500+ trucks again???