Clean '99 crew cab

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BoxerPitMix

Chris
Reaction score
I see what you are saying but it is gm we are talking about. Quality control was never #1 when it came to panel alignment. Paint shades do appear a little off but not enough to deter me from looking at it. It still has the pinstripe and it matches very well. The top of the fender matches the upper part of the door above the window very well. Could just be light.

Ah it wouldn't deter me from looking at it either it's still sharp!

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Gmc grills always fit bad from what I've seen. Go look at it!

Big D

Atoadaso I f*kn Atoadaso
Reaction score
Man I love those CC trucks, that thing is sharp!

I bet that thing has been in an accident... :( Is it me, or is the gap on the passenger side top of the grill really bad?
Also in the 9th pic it looks like the front clip is a lighter shade then the rest of the truck

I was thinking the same thing, that it was in a wreck once, a descent front end collision, may explain why the driver door looks like it was pry'd open once..
Driver door is sagging pretty good too.
If you get it, theres plenty there to knock down that $7500.00 price tag.

ChristGilley

GMT400less GMT400 Member
Reaction score
I was discussing this in another craigslist thread. Not being a jerk but just making a smart ass joke comment. More so making fun of myself for the conversation before.

http://www.gmt400.com/forum/showthread.php?27109-Hmmmmm

I wouldn't have even known it was factory if it weren't for this site lol. I started a thread about a '00 cc 4x4 I found and I noticed that little cubby and thought it was weird

Sent while pulling out a Ford

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Gmc grills always fit bad from what I've seen. Go look at it!

I'm planning on going to look at it Saturday. The truck is a couple hours from me :)

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Topeka is about an hour away from my motel and tomorrow is my last night in town. If I'm free tomorrow night would you like me to check it out for you?

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Topeka is about an hour away from my motel and tomorrow is my last night in town. If I'm free tomorrow night would you like me to check it out for you?
Now that's one hell of a nice guy

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score

That'd be awesome actually! :) As long as when you say "check it out" doesn't mean "buy it and drive it home" :lol:

Thank you very much :handshake: