CherryBomb Extremes??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ive got one on mine no popping but ive got it dumped after muffler. 3 in 2.5 duals out lil less noise then when it was no muffler and turndowns. sounds good to me oud still i like it

Hezsus

Mr. Truck
Reaction score
mine dosent pop but it crackles and sounds awesome, only thing i wish it was a little quieter.. i have lt's dual 2.25" mandrel bent pipes to a magnaflow di-do with xover then a few feet of pipe before its cut off at the rear axle. i had dual flow 40's on it and they were good with just my catback but once i went all out they didnt flow worth a ****.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
we got dual cherry bomb extremes on dad's 84 with long tubes and gutted headers out the back, sounds great, NO crackle and NO pop. I think that last vid was his camera sucking and making it sound like it crackled.

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
not having cats don't cause a crackle, we have ours gutted and my truck has no cats and neither crackle. When I say we have ours gutted I mean on dad's 84 and on my 88 I have no at all, and NO crackle.

straight pipes, yes they crackle, glasspacks, yep them too.