Cheap cowl hood.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hmm, wonder if Ebay limits how many they can sell per auction?

Tony_SS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im just worried the guy will stop at the end of the driveway, kick it out of the trailer an blow the horn as he drives off.... :rofl:

lmao same here!

Mine is set to deliver on 5/1.... woo hooo!

maybe I should call for an appt too...

xredge

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Mine came in a big box truck surprised he even attempted pulling in as a lot of bigger trucks will not attempt it with the curve that is in it, and the fence running along it and the other side dropping off a little with RR ties along it. I stayed home on purpose and worked from home that day to check it out when it arrived. Had 2 guys and they asked me where I wanted it, I ended up letting them go as it comes in a thick cardboard box with those big staples and at the time it was real nasty out with a rainy snow mix.

Alwayssomethin

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine says will arrive 5/4. If somebody wants one ill give you the code they sent me for $10 off. Otheewise might order another to sell.

xredge

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Call them and tell them. My cousin got one that had a dent in the front (the guy that delivered it dropped it off the back of the 18 wheeler. And when he told them, they refunded $150 to him. He only paid $210 for a nbs hood. He got the dent fixed for free so he got a cowl hood for $60

Thanks, called them today and supposed to be getting $80 refunded back. I probably should have tried more and might have screwed up my chances as it is only about 4 inches long and 1 1/2 inches wide he asked how much to fix it and might have low balled myself by saying $100 probably should have said more. But thanks a lot as I wasn't even thinking about calling them now I can put that 80 into something els eon the truck and it needs lots.

90bowtie

Reaction score
Well I have been watching this thread for a while,I guess I had better get of my butt and order one!

How does everyone's look other than the shipping damage? Is the black coating nice and smooth?