Cheap cowl hood.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wagonbacker9

One string banjo. Maybe 2
Reaction score
Mine has shipped as well!!!!!

Did you guys have to call ags with a phone #? I don't want them just dropping this thing off without me having a chance to check it...

Mine was dropped off, no issues.

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I had to set up an appointment because the hood comes on a semi and around my place they had road restrictions on at the time so I met him in town. You guys should have no issues

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Im just worried the guy will stop at the end of the driveway, kick it out of the trailer an blow the horn as he drives off.... :rofl:

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
well i didnt order one...i ordered some parts for the dmax instead since i dd it, decided it was a better idea to spend the money on something i drive all the time

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
ehh, i would rather spend the money on something that i drive all the time, obs just sits there, and i would have to have it painted and thats not cheap....when more stuff gets done to the dmax i will spend a lil bit on the obs

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I know what you mean. If it wasn't for the insurance $$ I wouldn't have got one either.

So what did you get the dirty?

squeaky3

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i got some hids for the highs and lows, and some tie rod sleeves for it

thats it for this round, but by the end of the week might order some stuff from alligator auto

and as soon as a buddy buys my gear sets im gonna get efi live