Cepek lift update

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

91 4x4

Reaction score
Ya whats his # I thank I know what shop your talkin bout but what rear lift option should I get with runnin 38s?

91 4x4

Reaction score
If your buddy does 37 inch boggers on a rcx with good angles why don't you just go with the same?

Cause everybody got rough country I wont somethan diff so ima go with cepek or superlift nd hold off on the

blackcoffee

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Height is not my worry I only wanted to achieve 4-5 inches of lift right now. My worry is longevity of these kits and the abuse they can take. I'm ready to order a 6" RCX kit today and run it at 4" of lift and see if I want to do more lift. But I might as well get a 6.5" cepek lift and have a decent kit huh?

91 4x4

Reaction score
Brett Sparks 205 388 1673

Called brent 2day he said cepek got bought out so he doesnt know if they are as good as they use to be since he hasnt but any of the new ones on he recomed a rxc or whiplash or find the older cepek

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
But I might as well get a 6.5" cepek lift and have a decent kit huh?

No man the RCX is a GOOD kit. Not trying to say Cepek is god here but from MY experiences this kit is flawless. It always starts out with "I just want a little lift" though. I would know. Why not get the cepek that is 6.5" of full drop you could just de crank to perfectly flat angles and have the best riding lifted truck evar. Mine is cranked an inch and a half or so and still rides perfect. With the cepek you'll always have that extra needed lift WHEN not IF you decide to get a little bigger of a tire. It looks killer with 35's IMO

914X4 nonono I know Brett says that but Extreme suspensions is re continuing the cepek kit July 10th there is another thread going on right now that explains all of this.

Blkcoffee, RCX is good man but for the same money you can have the "Cadillac" of suspension lift :imo:

Southern Pride

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Go take a good look at a bunch of trucks with rcx and 35's and then look @ cepek and 35's...The difference is huge. An rcx + 3" bl on 35's looks just like cepek + 35's...