CD divider/cup holder

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tonka329

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember seeing a cup holder insert for the 95-98 trucks. It will replace the deep CD divider on the front of the console... I'm having no luck finding this item. All I can find is the 00-03 years. Am I looking in the wrong places? Thanks for any help guys.

Tonka

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I think your best bet would probably be a junkyard. Not sure if GM still makes those, but it's worth a look on GM Parts Direct or a similar website with diagrams. If they do, I bet they charge well for them.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
Keep an eye on ebay the pop up once and awhile but go for good money

Parentnoia

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
My Suburban came with one. And i've seen them infrequently at the parts yard I frequent as well.

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah; they're out there...just not common. Personally the CD divider insert works fine for me; it holds a Koozie. :)

Richard

1badgmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have 3 of these consoles and am so far up to 2 cupholders for them. I keep looking in any trucks I come across on the used car lots I work at, but they're few and far between. The last cupholder I found didn't have a bottom in it. :(

3rd Coast Z

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Holy Crap! $85? Do they really go for that much?

Sent from my iOuternet using Tapatalk