[?] CCL's MOST DEMAND

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
I'm kicking production of my CCLs into high gear.

Who wants them?

Please post your body style eg: 94+ Chevy CLEAR/AMBER/FACTORY SMOKED or PROFESSIONALLY SMOKED BY DEVS93

I'll be ordering the lenses as soon as I see which is has the most demand.
This doesn't mean some will be left out, you odd-balls will get a retro' too.

Price: I will be making these for no particular individual (for the most part) and will auction them when ready, allowing everybody a fair chance.

-Truckin-

Last edited:

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Price?

I would like them in these gmc corners with amber leds I guess?

You must be registered for see images

I have no problem sending them to you since these are somewhat hard to locate. Also would you put a few less leds in them? I haven't looked through your entire other thread, but the pics I remember seeing they were a little bright for my tastes.

Thanks
P2

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
Price?

I would like them in these gmc corners with amber leds I guess?

You must be registered for see images

I have no problem sending them to you since these are somewhat hard to locate. Also would you put a few less leds in them? I haven't looked through your entire other thread, but the pics I remember seeing they were a little bright for my tastes.

Thanks
P2

P2, I'll add you to the "Custom" list. I'll do my best to help y'all out.

Price: I will be making these for no particular individual (for the most part) and will auction them when ready, allowing everybody a fair chance.

-Truckin-

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
P2, I'll add you to the "Custom" list. I'll do my best to help y'all out.

-Truckin-

Alright sounds good, an sry I missed you didn't list gmc ones in the op...

Thanks

Last edited:

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Keep in mind if your wanting them smoked amber lighting maybe the best option as Im not sure how the clear lenses smoked with white lighting will come out. Id assume like my parking lights but until a set is done nobody can say for sure

Devs93

OBS 4 EVA
Reaction score
Id say so Most of the trucks on here have that style grille.....you may wanna get a couple gmc ones too

Shane_o_mac

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Im still interested in a set of clear lenses with white leds, top markers lit but not flashing and also a few less evenly spaced leds so its not quite as bright