Carpet color?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Raspi454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's for the NBS trucks (99-06), your 99 Tahoe would still have emerald green since GM continued it's full size SUV lineup 'til 99.

I'd get the 9779 Medium Gray color, looks pretty similar to the LT Slate Gray. I think the 7623 neutral color would be more suited for the 99/00 Esky/Denali.
Ah ok, that was on the Tahoe documents though, so I wasn't sure.
I got the 857 medium gray. The 9779 med gray/pewter, looks pretty similar though

Awest623

A juicy girl got me, again
Reaction score
If you go to the stock interiors website they have a page to request free samples of different carpet colors. All of the carpets sold for these trucks are made by the same company. So you can compare the colors and order from whoever you want. I do recommend you spend the extra money to get the mass backed carpet, you'll kick yourself later if you don't.

E-gads

Reaction score
I replaced the carpet in my 1999 Yukon about six months ago. I used OC Carpets. They give you some upgrade options in padding and pile. I chose to go away from the factory color but I also recovered my seats in a non-stock color leather so it worked. They will send you free samples and they are pretty quick to do that. I would recommend getting samples before you buy anywhere. What you see on your computer probably isn't even close to the same color. I would consider upgrading to a better carpet while you're at it. Totally worth the money if you are keeping the truck. It was an all around great experience for me, at least. Here's a link you your carpet with them- https://www.ocautocarpets.com/catal.../SzE1MDA=/?options=y&VehicleBodyStyle=Reg Cab

Raspi454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
If you go to the stock interiors website they have a page to request free samples of different carpet colors. All of the carpets sold for these trucks are made by the same company. So you can compare the colors and order from whoever you want. I do recommend you spend the extra money to get the mass backed carpet, you'll kick yourself later if you don't.
I sure did ordered mass backing. I saw that I could request samples, but I'm impatient sometimes

unruhjonny

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's my suggestion (I didn't see anyone else sugest this, which surprised me);
Go to the ACC website, and write or call them requesting a couple samples.
They may be able to simply tell you based on the interior RPO colour code.
I did this before ordering carpet for my truck, and they promptly sent me samples.

Raspi454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Here's my suggestion (I didn't see anyone else sugest this, which surprised me);
Go to the ACC website, and write or call them requesting a couple samples.
They may be able to simply tell you based on the interior RPO colour code.
I did this before ordering carpet for my truck, and they promptly sent me samples.
Nice