Cantilever Link for 22"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
Best bet would be removed shocks.. air up completely.. measure center to center of shock mounts. Then air out and measure again the shock mounts. Then you measurements to go by on what shocks you need to find. You can call companies and see what they have that compresses and extends to those measurements.

jfever71

94grounddweller
Reaction score
The shocks not the problem, when I was aired all the way up was not the shock stopping it the bag was all aired up. I am explaining this wrong I guess, I have plenty of travel in the suspetion it's just the whole range is to low. And i know it's because the body drop puts the truck lower. I just wish i could use more of the wasted travel on the low side of the whole range.

Aired out

You must be registered for see images attach

Air fully up.

You must be registered for see images attach

And aired out to were the hole body is touching I still have 3 to 4 inchs of down travel. It just seems wasted.

As stated, we are not trying to be hateful, just trying to help as much as we can.

And no worrys. I know.

Reaction score
Ahhh.. gotcha. So you can lay body. Well dang, you just need shorter dog bones then.. that would make the bag deflate more, and give you the lost couple inches your needing.

Reaction score
Whole time, I'm guessing cause the pic of axle on a Jack with no rim, had me thinking your travel was being stopped causing bag to not fully deflate..

Reaction score
You should clear at least 2-3" above your tire then. I'm bag on axle so mine sits like yours right now.. the canti should definitely untuck still with a body drop.

Reaction score
Lol... Four pages later..and dog bones are to long.. Oh well. I'd still unbolt the shocks and see if they hinder any lift.

Reaction score
Here's why I say that .. you have 2-3" of drop left in your bags right? If you had a 2-3" bigger wheel.. Your truck would have to go down 2-3" more.. and it can. Lol..