Camo truck wrap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
Also if i do the wrap i wanna do the camo tint on the back window and later camo rims

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have had done mine for a little more then 1.5 years, got through 2 hunting seasons with it and it is still holding up decent. One more weekend of hunting and I will wash it off and do some fixing to it. Biggest spots this year seem to be around the fender lips where it is peeling. Other then that and not staying in the body lines I have no regrets on doing it, it has held up great to tight trails, trees and scratches. Simple to wash too, no waxing!
Now some pics, first is when first was done and then a couple from this fall

You must be registered for see images attach

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I have had done mine for a little more then 1.5 years, got through 2 hunting seasons with it and it is still holding up decent. One more weekend of hunting and I will wash it off and do some fixing to it. Biggest spots this year seem to be around the fender lips where it is peeling. Other then that and not staying in the body lines I have no regrets on doing it, it has held up great to tight trails, trees and scratches. Simple to wash too, no waxing!

Thanks for the info and posting pics

96k1500

Ballin on a budget
Reaction score
I dont want the splochy camo and getting the mossy oak camo painted on would take to long

97NCZ71

Watch the Trim!
Reaction score

That truck makes camo look good :cool:

Also i wouldnt do the camo tint and wheels...that would just be overboard imo.

MOBS

The Mad Scientist
Reaction score
With the wrap, I'd say it shouldn't hurt so long as you don't use it on brushy trails or clean it with a pressure nozzle/washer.....else it won't last long. Also, from personal experience, do NOT let it sit out in the sun....**** will dry and peel very quickly.

dirtridinz71

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
With the wrap, I'd say it shouldn't hurt so long as you don't use it on brushy trails or clean it with a pressure nozzle/washer.....else it won't last long.

My truck sees no shortage of brushy trails any time of year. That is were I find it is way ahead of a paint job that would come out dull and all scrached the wrap looks no different. The picture I posted of the scratches can only be seen with the right sunlight, looking straight on it still looks new. I have never been able to rip or cut the wrap where it is bonded good to the truck, it is always in the bodylines where it has pulled away from the body (that might be from impropper install??). As for washing my 2500psi gas pressure washer gets used everytime to wash it.

Last edited: