Camber issues

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ehall8702

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
now mine is super negative camber. So I beliece if I did the flip it would even out. My front end looks like a damn Honda
Gotta try the flip then, I actually did it a few times and can do it just unbolting the 4 bolts that holy the ball joint to the UCA lol. Can't tell really from pic cause wheel is turned some but your tires will tell the tale by the wear from camber issues. I made sure mine was right before is spent $900 on new 35s all the way around, hate wasting cash i don't have lol.. don't trust ur eyes or even a level, find a alignment rack and get it checked...I've done completed front ends and u can let go of wheel and it'll track straight and nice but still be waaay out of spec. I quit trying to make em straight cause ppl here won't go get an alignment if it doesn't pull badly. Lots of customers I've done front end parts for come back months later with steel showing on tires and ask why and all we have to do is say " did u got get an alignment like we told you to after we replaced your tie rods (etc...)?" And we almost always get " well no it rides straight so I didn't think it needed it " lol

Awest623

A juicy girl got me, again
Reaction score
I know you already solved your issue, but AC Delco does make offset UCA bushings to get proper alignment

Sent from my PH-1 using Tapatalk

Ehall8702

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know you already solved your issue, but AC Delco does make offset UCA bushings to get proper alignment

I saw those too, that was my next go to if the slotting didn't work, they make a slotting toolbut I just used my diamond tipped die grinder and did it

Awest623

A juicy girl got me, again
Reaction score
I saw those too, that was my next go to if the slotting didn't work, they make a slotting toolbut I just used my diamond tipped die grinder and did it
It's my bet. Got the same issue as you. I'll letcha know how it works out for me, won't be till around June tho.

Blanco_obs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m just gonna do the ball joint flip and attempt to do it on our rack. Chances are it won’t fit lmfao. But I’ll try.