Cab Light Install

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
Still a mod that I would like to do...but don't trust myself in doing. lol. I might get a professional to do it, do GM dealers do it on OBS trucks? lol...probably cost too much.

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Is there anything that i cN put inbetween the 5 piece lights in between the plastic and rubber so they wont leak or dis i just over tighten them?

mudeater

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had the same problem I loosened mine and reinstalled not as tight and hit the water hose to check for leaks

Mschaffer92

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I had the same problem I loosened mine and reinstalled not as tight and hit the water hose to check for leaks

On your does it look like the gadket doesnt sit all the way done a little? Because it kinda seems lime mine are leaking from the lens to rubber and its kinda getting me scared lol.. Becuz its supposed to rain here soon and i dont want water everywhere lol

DRAGGIN95

Warranty Killer!
Super Moderator
Reaction score
On your does it look like the gadket doesnt sit all the way done a little? Because it kinda seems lime mine are leaking from the lens to rubber and its kinda getting me scared lol.. Becuz its supposed to rain here soon and i dont want water everywhere lol

Something that I do on cab light's also is to put a small oring on each of the screws right up against the head it really help's seal the water out.

the big blue bus

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
is anyone else having problem with lense cracking? all mine did before so i replaced all the leses and i saw one was cracked yesturday kinda annoying!

1997chevydriver

OBS MAGIC!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Take the a piller interior panel off and tun your wires then put the panel back. Just becareful of the clips that hold it to the cab they can break off

97PROSHOZ71

IG - @bad_z71
Reaction score
So, I am really thinking about the cab lights, what do you guys think on my truck, OBS or NBS style lights? I will be running an NBS led light bar under the tail gate as well.

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
I like the OBS style ones better, and they seal better to the roof because that's what they were made for