Bushwacker pocket style flares anyone?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
I have a chance to pick up a brand new set for $500. Just wanna see some pics of them on a truck. I have a feeling they will look good, but for some reason i like the look of my OEM flares and just cant get over them. Help!

You must be registered for see images attach

am92

Fightin' Texas Aggie
Reaction score
I found a picture of a sweeet lifted black GMT400 with those flares and a 442 hood but i can't seem to find it now...here's a few others though

TTZ06

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not a truck but here are the cutout style

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

LiftedGmc355

207 Stepside
Reaction score
I think the pocket style flares look great they give the truck a tougher look and they are pretty rugged, i wouldnt get the cut outs though i don think they look good on this style truck

JJZ71

OBS for life
Reaction score
Your going to pay $500 dollars for flares???? Are you nuts, crazy, loaded and dont know what to do with your money? :shrug:

Swims350

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would agree, sometimes new you can get em for $300-400 at most from the name brand places or companies, ebay has tons and cheap.

Last set of extend-afender type we bought local which is always higher was a little over $300.