Bumper brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Looking for 99-00 esky or denali front bumper brackets. Think both mine bent n no one makes aftermarket. Plus only junkyard that has one i dont wanna deal with em (lizard people, chinese drones, tin foil hat kinda guy).

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, the Escalade / Denali brackets are different, for sure. They hold a curved reinforcement bar that the foam and then finally bumper cover sit against. I'm surprised you can't find aftermarket ones though; there sure were a lot of aftermarket whole Escalade clip kits made. Someone had to make all those brackets for them..

GM part #'s were 15035967 and 15035968 for the main brackets straight out of the frame rails, 15036421 and 15036422 for the stamped side supports that extend to the ends of the bumper. 1999-2000 Escalade and Yukon Denali only.

I see some aftermarket ones listed as being out of stock.. I know used is a gamble, but I'd do a car-part dot com search and see what you can find.

Richard

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score
Yeah, the Escalade / Denali brackets are different, for sure. They hold a curved reinforcement bar that the foam and then finally bumper cover sit against. I'm surprised you can't find aftermarket ones though; there sure were a lot of aftermarket whole Escalade clip kits made. Someone had to make all those brackets for them..

GM part #'s were 15035967 and 15035968 for the main brackets straight out of the frame rails, 15036421 and 15036422 for the stamped side supports that extend to the ends of the bumper. 1999-2000 Escalade and Yukon Denali only.

I see some aftermarket ones listed as being out of stock.. I know used is a gamble, but I'd do a car-part dot com search and see what you can find.

Richard

Pretty much zero eskys/denalis around here. Think closest one besides crazy giys is in mid Pennsylvania. Not drivon 4 hrs for them haha

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Last edited:

Joe Dirte

I'm an idiot!
Reaction score

someotherguy

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Then ol' Ethan gonna be out there adjusting his originals with the 12 lb sledge like I was back when that dude totalled his Ranger on the front of my '94. On the one hand I hated driving around in a wrecked truck but the fact that it was still functional (even the turn signal, though the corner marker didn't make it), I drove it around like that for a couple weeks like a badge of honor.

You must be registered for see images attach

Richard