Bull bar? what do y'all think?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dubya

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
so i am thinking about getting a black bull bar for the truck still unsure on what brand if i do. i wanted to get some opinions on what y'all think of em' :)

GMCTRUCKS

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
On some trucks they look good I like them. Just the other day I pushed some guy that was stuck in traffic with my front licease plate I would like just a small tube that goes around my plate because a Bullbar would look ugly on my truck.

BadBowtie 98

BOWTIE TILL I DIE
Reaction score
It depends if you want a full replacement bar or not? Those things can take some hits and save your truck, then i would look at a Tag or An ARB. If you want something for looks i would just get one off eBay which is bumper mounted and alot cheaper. if you don't want a full replacement, but want frame mounted i would go with go rhino. Be careful though one you get for looks could hurt you even worse, ive seen those take barely a hit and just push up into the grille

DonYukon

Dont stop until it sounds expensive
Reaction score
this is the one i had for mine about 2 years ago. it served its purpose well i ran all kinds of over with it, i pushed a 2 stalled cars to the side of the road with it just used a towel to protect their paint , mine was hollow tubing pretty strong and light weight , i had 2 dents in it when i sold it from running little trees over with it while mudding (some were a little tougher than i thought) that was 16 year old me though tearing up stuff. but i think i paid 50 bucks for it from a friend and if you turn your tow hooks inside you can still utilize them , it had a skid plate but in the pic i had ripped it off cuz that thing got all sorts of dented up it was a westin
You must be registered for see images attach

kidd666

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i had to pull my bros hoe by his bull bar and its a cheapo one from ebay. i damn near riped the damn thing off very poor quality

AirmanSkee

'MURICA... NUFF SAID
Reaction score
I'd let you have mine cheap if you came and got it haha Its probably alot bigger than you're wanting though. I just wanna take it off and clean up the front end.

You must be registered for see images attach