Box Design Software

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1996 yukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Suggestions? For christmas my mom is getting me some components ( undecided ) and another DD 1512 to match the one i have now, and after last time I'm not trusting somebody else with making my box. I know its going to be hard to get the sound i want because i mostly listen to country but i also like to boom some low hip hop as well. After i get everything there will be another thread started with pics and all that. Something user friendly and free or with a trial version would be best, thanks!

Butch

I'm awesomeR!
Reaction score
I draw stuff up with google sketchup, example; a console im gonna build one day
You must be registered for see images attach

Mike

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
There are web sites that can calculate port size for a given volume and tuned hertz.

CodyB

Grease Monkey
Reaction score
RE Audio, Rocford Fosgate, and a lot of other manufacturers have these on their websites, along with the 12 volt.

If you wanted to let a bunch of professional installers and other enthusiasts design your box, a good place is www.stevemeadedesigns.com

I use paid for software personally.

Good luck with your next build.

sanitarium

Reaction score
RE Audio, Rocford Fosgate, and a lot of other manufacturers have these on their websites, along with the 12 volt.

If you wanted to let a bunch of professional installers and other enthusiasts design your box, a good place is www.stevemeadedesigns.com

I use paid for software personally.

Good luck with your next build.

Reffered here from stevemeadedesigns.com myself.
If you want, i have a spreadsheet you can use (microsoft excel or open office calc) to figure out what size box you want, Port size and tuning, etc.